INFORMAL E-MAI
How are you? How is it
going in Valldoreix? The other day I made a good cause for the people of Africa,
because as I have a lot of toys I wanted to give some toys to the poor people.,
The first thing I did
was to picked up a lot of toys that I didn’t like. Next, I give the toys to my
mother and we went to Barcelona. The place was like a flea market. And we gave
the toys there. When I was returning to my house, I think that I gave one toy
that was very important for me, and I got sad, but it was for a good cause.
My feeling for this is
fantastic because, if you have a lot of toys, you don’t have to throw them, you
can give them to the poor people.
Jack, I have to stop
writing because now I have basketball. I look forward to your answer tomorrow
with a lot of illusion.
Bye, bye
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada